TOP AD BANNER GOES HERE

Thursday, February 10, 2011

About Marvin Sease:Marvin Sease died ..February 8, 2011

Marvin Sease was born on 16 February 16, 1946 and he died - February 8, 2011.Marvin Sease was an American.He sung blues and soul songs.
Marvin Sease was Born in Blackville thats in South Carolina. Marvin Sease started as a gospel artist, joining a gospel group called the Five Gospel Crowns, After singing with gospel group, Sease then left at age 20 started blong New York City. At this young age settling into New York, he then joined another gospel group named the Gospel Crowns. Having a preference for the musical style of R&B, Sease left the gospel circuit to form his own R&B group. In this group Marvin Sease was accompanied by his own three brothers, and named the backing band Sease. Its a matter of sorrow that this band did not find popularity & eventually broke up. He did not quit performing musically, but began to cover songs that started a career with a recurring gig at the Brooklyn club, Casablanca.I just found out that marvin sease died today. I really hated to hear that since he was

supposed to be coming to Augusta, Ga to perform next month.I listened to my family play his music all the time. I really wanted to see him in concert. R.I.P Marvin Sease we all love you!.
Here is a video for Marvin Sease..........


the top music of is given bellow..........
Candy Licker
Ghetto Man
I'm Coming Home
I'M Mr. Jody
Please Take Me
Candy Licker 2
Tonight Is The Night
Tell Me Why
Who You Gonna Call
Love Me Or Leave Me
Teach Me
Motel Lover
Hoochie Momma
The Power of Coochie
Gone on
Heaven Knows
Baby I'm Leaving You
I Wanna Love You
I Gotta Clean Up
I'll Never Let You Go
Related keyword:About Marvin Sease:Marvin sease died ..February 8, 2011, Marvin Sease photo,biography of Marvin Sease, top song list of Marvin Sease,

0 comments:

Post a Comment