TOP AD BANNER GOES HERE

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Britney Spears to Release Seventh Album in March

On Thursday, it was confirmed on Twitter that Britney Spears' next album would be released in March of next year.
The singer wrote: "My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here's something that I hope will make you smile... I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"
The Hollywood Reporter originally reported that the 29-year-old singer's seventh LP would be out in early 2011 during an exclusive interview with producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald. In late October, he spoke fondly of Spears: "She's such an icon, I don't want to let anyone down. But most importantly, I want to make good music."
When THR asked about Spears' latest effort, Dr. Luke said, "She's such an amazing vehicle to getting that music out to a lot of people in every country."
Spears' manager Adam Leber had tweeted earlier in the day: "The announcement you've all been waiting for is coming today. Tell a friend..."Dr. Luke worked on several tracks on Spears' last album, 2008's Circus, which sold 1.7 million copies in the U.S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment