TOP AD BANNER GOES HERE

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

old el paso with picture

We created a fantastic Food Festival for our new TV ad – and as you can imagine it was quite a challenge! Check out our photogallery to discover the mishaps and mayhem behind the scenes, then watch the advert to find out how it all came together in the end!
Irresistible aromas, flavours and colours that get everyone rushing to the table and diving straight in! That’s something we’ve got down to a fine art which is why we’ve created all these mouth-watering Mexican recipes for you to try.

We’ve got starters, nibbles and mains like nachos, tacos, abondigas, enchiladas … and even drinks and desserts. Plus you can text the shopping list straight to your phone, which means you can be cooking up a feast in no time! So get those invites out, your apron on and get cooking – it’s that easy, we promise!

Old El Paso is a brand applied to a range of Mexican-style foods, including dinner kits, tacos and tortillas, sauces, condiments, rice and refried beans.

Old El Paso products are marketed across the globe. The brand is owned by General Mills. Pillsbury acquired it in 1995, when its then-parent company Grand Metropolitan bought Pet, Inc., which had itself taken over the brand in 1968 from the Mountain Pass Canning Company.

The name is a reference to the city of El Paso, Texas.In the end, I was fairly happy with the way the image came out and surprised I could resist the temptation to add more detail and I feel I did the best job that I could. I did however feel that the wall could have looked a little more convincing in post-production and I think I might have done a better job of it as a painting (but then I would wouldn't I!).

The Ad was used in newspapers and at the end of a television commercial throughout several regions. Hopefully a link to the commercial can be made once it has had it's run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment