TOP AD BANNER GOES HERE

Saturday, December 18, 2010

julianne hough is that so wrong video& lyrics,about julianne hough

here is the hotest video of ulianne hough...just enjoy it...



I’ve been thinking about, thinking about, thinking about, giving you a call
I’ve been holding it in, holding it in, holding it in, for so long
I’ve been running it through, running it through, in my mind
Well I don’t care anymore, I just don’t care anymore.

Doesn’t everybody just want to feel somebody
Just want to hold someone to fill that empty space
When your missing that rush and a friends not enough
I just can’t deal
No tonight I just don’t want to be alone, tell me, Is that so wrong?

Baby, close your lips, only a kiss, only a kiss don’t say a word
You can let it go, loose control, and I promise it wont hurt
I just want to get lost, wanna get lost in your arms
So throw on the floor, I just can’t wait anymore

Doesn’t everybody just want to feel somebody
Just want to hold someone to fill that empty space
When your missing that rush and a friends not enough
I just can’t deal
No tonight I just don’t wanna be alone, tell me, is that wrong?

Is that so wrong?
Is that so bad?
Am I only the one who feels like that?
Is it so much, to just want love?
To just want love?

Doesn’t everybody just want to feel somebody
Just wanna hold someone to fill that empty space
When your missing that rush and a friends not enough
I just cant deal
No, tonight I just don’t want to be alone, tell me, Is that so wrong?

It cant be that wrong?


About julianne hough

Julianne Hough was born in July 20, 1988, in Provo, Utah. Her parents, as well as her grandparents were dancers. Thus, young Julianne started taking lessons in dancing from the age of 3. She participated in her first dancing competition at the age of 9.


At the age of 10, she moved to London. Along with Mark Ballas, she won Junior and Youth championships. At that time Julianne was enrolled in Italia Conti Performing Arts School.
Two years later, Julianne and her brother Derek formed a group with Mark Ballas. They named it as 2B1G, meaning - two boys, one girl. 2B1G experimented with a variety of dancing styles including samba, jazz, and many more. Julianne's group was soon seen performing cross British television.


In 2003, Julianne became the youngest dancer to win the Junior Blackpo
ol World Latin Championship and the International Latin Youth Championship. She moved to Las Vegas and enrolled at the Las Vegas Academy Performing Arts High School.


Julianne choreographed the "Wind it Up" video by Gewn Stefani. She also danced in "Dancing with the Stars" .She won the fourth season of the reality dance show with Olympiad Apolo Anton Onho. She also won the next season of the show with racer Helio Castroneves. The sixth season wasn't that satisfactory as she was eliminated. Julianne's partner for the sixth season was Adam Carolla.
She was also seen on the show "Show Me The Money" presented by William Shatner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment