TOP AD BANNER GOES HERE

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Casey Christopher Matthews for football:Casey Christopher Matthews image and video


Casey Christopher Matthews
Birth Date    January 16, 1989
Hometown    AGOURA HILLS, CA
Height    6-2
Weight    235 lbs.
Casey Christopher Matthews  is an American football player. He currently plays as an inside linebacker for the Oregon Ducks at the University of Oregon. His family has produced several players for the National Football League (NFL): his grandfather, father, uncle, cousin, and brother.Goiin to the bears. Urlacher is gettin old. hes got 3 more years in him.hes gonna be a first round play.walterfootball says casey matthews 3rd round to the browns, as a browns fan i say HELL YAAA.The whole tradition in the Matthews family of playing football was brought upon me at a young age. I was always around football. Before and after games, I talk to my dad or brother and they give me advice on the game. My brother always gives me a goal; a sack or a pick or something before the games. It is almost like I feel like I have to carry on the legacy. Deep down on the inside I feel like if I am a Matthews, I have to play football.


0 comments:

Post a Comment